Relax by the swimming pool enjoying stunning mountain views or snuggle up in front of the fireplace. Finca Can Lupal, Soller is a historic country house set on a 4,000 m² plot of citrus fields is the perfect home for both summer and winter holidays! The five-bedroom villa offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space for families and groups of friends who wish to unwind surrounded by Mallorca’s stunning mountains.
Starting prices at €8,400 per week
The beautiful villa features four bedrooms in the main and original house with two shared bathrooms. Furthermore, there is one studio on the ground floor with a bathroom and private space. The original house also features a cosy TV and living room. There is a spacious kitchen with a large dining table allowing guests to cook and enjoy their meals together. Stone floors give the villa a rustic touch and are mixed with modern elements. Outside, a large garden with grass lawns, several terraces, a shaded barbecue and dining area as well as a stunning swimming pool with a sun deck await you.
Cleaning once a week and daily tidying.
Weekly change of sheets, more frequent changes available on request at an extra charge.
Daily garden service and pool maintenance.
A chef service offering a choice of styles and tastes as well as activities/classes is available on request.
- Stunning mountain scenery
- Four bedrooms and one studio
- Organic fruit & vegetable garden that is used for cooking at the property
- Shaded outdoor dining area with barbecue overlooking the swimming pool and gardens
- Terraced and grass lawn gardens offering enough space to play mini golf, football and croquet
- Large 20 m long swimming pool with sun deck for relaxing hours
- Ideal for winter holidays as there is a stove heater and fireplace in the living room
- All bedrooms have air conditioning
Enquire about this villa