In this edition, Look Mallorca Autumn Winter 2017, we would like to highlight the example of some female entrepreneurs, their dedication and their work. They are bold, persevering women who will not take NO for an answer, women who have opened up their own path in the world of business.
Table of Contents
- One day in Banyalbufar
- Eco News
- Recipe: Peanut butter & Honey Granola Bar
- Mallorca going organic
- The Best Markets in Mallorca
- Rare Disease: It’s not contagious, only my smile
- Interview: Sheela Levy
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Documentary: Ladies First
Fashion & Beauty
- Fashion editorial: Influencers Sporty Glam
- Fitness: Step by Step
- 4 Top Skin Treatments
- Own your business: Palma Coworking Spaces
- Interior Design: A taste of India
- Luxury lifestyle: Classic Cars
- Best Winter activities in Mallorca
- Travel Guide: Andorra, Granada & Swedish Lapland
- Interview: Minna Tanner Falk
We dedicate this issue to all women who identify themselves with these values and to the women who make up the team here at Look Mallorca, who certainly do.
“The most beautiful woman in the world is the one who protects and supports other women.” – Sandra Bullock
Because we have found this determination in so many women around us, we have started a new section featuring women who have achieved their goals, asking them to explain the key to their success.
We invite you to find your own inspiration, to start working on your dreams, and we wish you much success in all your endeavours.