Palma de Mallorca is the place to see and be seen this summer. That’s why in this edition, Look Mallorca Summer 2018, we have included a quick guide with everything you need to know to spend a weekend in the city. p.20.
The island offers some of the most crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. We have listed them for you so you can find the best hidden beaches easily. However, there is one condition: We all have to keep the island clean! Plastic-free, wise water use leaves a small environmental footprint and is a must this summer.
Discover the new Mallorcan jewellery brand Jouells. They work with old heirlooms transforming them into modern and trendy pieces of jewellery.
Mallorca offers everything you need for an unforgettable summer, with loads of activities at your disposal. You will never want to leave the island.
If you’re tired of Mallorca’s bustle, visit the sister island Menorca. Calmer and slower but still rich in nature and culture.
We hope you enjoy this edition as much as we did when producing it for you.
founder & creative director
Table of Content Look Mallorca Summer 2018
- Palma de Mallorca City Guide
- Physica Health & Beauty Spa
- The art of makign Gelato
- Recipe: Citrus & Chilli
- A sculpture created to spread love
- Crystal Water Beaches
- Business women interviews
Fashion & Beauty
- Fashion Designer: Úrsula Mascaró
- Fashion Editorial: Jouells
- Fashion entrepeneur: Dirty Grey
- Best Kaftan Shops in Mallorca
- Interior Design: Less is more
- What really makes a hotel a luxury hotel?
- Travel Guide: Menorca
- Summer Activities
- The ultimate luxury: Your own private oasis
Look Mallorca Summer 2018 – English, Spanish & Swedish