The so called ‘Eagle’s Point’ is a luxurious five-bedroom villa located along a beautiful path high above the coast. Set in a paradisiac landscape with panoramic views of the sea and mountains Sa Punta de S’Aguila will make you forget the world around you.
Prices starting from €22,400 per week
Description of Sa Punta de S’Aguila
The stunning private estate Son Bunyola, located between Esporles and Banyalbufar on the northern coast of Mallorca, was once a dream of Sir Richard Branson. The large estate features over 700 acres behind its own gated entrance. Surrounded by vines, citrus, almond and olive trees the charming property is the perfect home for peace-seeking holiday makers. Furthermore, you will find historical and wonderfully picturesque towns in the area, set in a stunning scenery between the Tramuntana mountains.
Sa Punta de S’Aguila, a beautiful holiday home, is located on the Son Bunyola estate. It features exposed beam ceilings as well as original terracotta tile floors that create a traditional Mallorcan style. The property counts with a fitted kitchen, cosy living room as well as a dining area and even a private heated swimming pool. There are five bedrooms that perfectly accommodate up to ten adults.
- Seven nights accommodation.
- Full service team available.
- Drinks including wine, beer and soft drinks as well as Spanish sparkling wine.
- Daily continental breakfast including a selection of cold items you can choose from.
- Lunch and dinner for six days tailored to your tastes.
- A concierge service is available to help with the organisation of activities as well as restaurant bookings.
- Daily housekeeping and pool service.
- In addition, one night of your stay we will assist you with a local restaurant reservation.
- Only a 15 minute drive from Banyalbufar
- Easy access to main road system
- Access to the public Son Bunyola beach
- Gated entrance
- The villa is surrounded by stunning nature as well as large fields
- Wi-Fi available in the villa