The translation of this property’s name speaks for itself. The ‘red earth’ is typical Mallorcan, just like this stunning holiday home. Hidden in the Serra de Tramuntana, surrounded by lush montains the beautiful holiday home Sa Terra Rotja wows its guests not only with its spectacular views but also Mallorcan charme.
Prices starting from €17,900 per week
Description of Sa Terra Rotja
The stunning private estate Son Bunyola, located between Esporles and Banyalbufar on the northern coast of Mallorca, was once a dream of Sir Richard Branson. The large estate features over 700 acres behind its own gated entrance. Surrounded by vines, citrus, almond and olive trees the charming property is the perfect home for peace-seeking holiday makers. Furthermore, you will find historical and wonderfully picturesque towns in the area, set in a stunning scenery between the Tramuntana mountains.
Sa Terra Rotja is a stunning four-bedroom villa located near the edge of the Son Bunyola estate right next to the tennis court. The house sleeps eight adults and features four bedrooms, an own kitchen and a beautiful living room as well as a dining area. Outside you will find a private heated swimming pool as well as a large terrace for sunbathing and relaxing hours.
- Seven nights accommodation.
- Full service team available.
- Drinks including wine, beer and soft drinks as well as Spanish sparkling wine.
- Daily continental breakfast including a selection of cold items you can choose from.
- Lunch and dinner for six days tailored to your tastes.
- A concierge service is available to help with the organisation of activities as well as restaurant bookings.
- Daily housekeeping and pool service.
- In addition, one night of your stay we will assist you with a local restaurant reservation.
- Only a 15 minute drive from Banyalbufar
- Easy access to main road system
- Access to the public Son Bunyola beach
- Gated entrance
- The villa is surrounded by stunning nature as well as large fields
- Wi-Fi available in the villa