A charming mix of old and modern. The stunning Villa Mallaui, located on the south coast of Menorca, is a beautiful 20th century building extending over 500 m2. It’s equipped with modern features that create comfort and a unique holiday experience in a Mediterranean atmosphere. Find out more about it!
Prices starting from €8,400 per week
Description of Villa Mallaui
The outstanding villa features beautiful decorative details such as original flooring with handmade tiles. It has eight bedrooms and two of them have ensuite bathrooms. It comfortably accommodates up to twelve people. You will find two spacious living rooms as well as a cosy reading room with comfortable seating and covered terraces overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Furthermore, there is a fully equipped, open kitchen. It features a pantry and preparation area as well as a dining table for eight persons. A further separate dining room offers seating for up to twelve.
For some fun outdoor dinners there is also a barbecue outside. Surrounded by a beautiful pine forest of circa 300.000 m2 you will fully get to enjoy Menorca‘s unique charm and complete privacy when spending time outside. In addition, some of the island’s most breathtaking beaches and coves are close to the property. They are fully accessible via private roads. Come explore Menorca and its unique beauty. Villa Mallaui is waiting for you!
- A daily service including breakfast as well as a refresh of the villa is available on demand at all times.
- Staff member available at all times.
- Change of bedding every three days.
- Chef service available upon request.
- Only 15 minutes from Ciutadella by car, easy access to main road
- 20 minute drive from the airport
- Private access to three of Menorca‘s best beaches – Cala Talaier, Son Saura and Cala en Turqueta
- The house is surrounded by stunning nature and fields
- Private outdoor parking
- Indoor events space of 160 m2
- Wi-Fi available at no extra charge